"Cameron" my 96 Toyota Camry is at the car doctor. While I was in Minnesota for spring break, a girl that lives behind mom and dad hit my car. . . in the driveway! So Cameron is getting all fixed up, and this is my WONDERFUL rental car ..a PT Cruiser, NOT. Not my first choice of course, but it was the only car available that was completely covered by the other girls insurance.
Other than that I have been having a great week!

1) I was nominated today to be a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon, an International Honor Society in Economics. I was 1 of 43 students eligible in the College of Business. Some of the requirements are a minimum SHSU GPA of 3.0, and a minimum Economic GPA of 3.0 (at least 12 credit hours). All I do is pay $32.00 and I am life long member, looks great on a resume!
2) I was nominated to be the President of the local SHSU chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, a national organization for HR managers. Voting will take place on April 8th.
3) I went to see an advisor (mandatory at a senior status) today in order to register for my last semester at SHSU. He informed me that a new catalog will be coming out in the fall which will eliminate 8 hours of electives that are currently in place under my degree plan. So what that means is. . . if I come back after this summer and re-file my degree plan, I will only have to take 2 classes (6 credit hours) to graduate! Woot Woot!
Other than that I have been having a great week!
1) I was nominated today to be a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon, an International Honor Society in Economics. I was 1 of 43 students eligible in the College of Business. Some of the requirements are a minimum SHSU GPA of 3.0, and a minimum Economic GPA of 3.0 (at least 12 credit hours). All I do is pay $32.00 and I am life long member, looks great on a resume!
2) I was nominated to be the President of the local SHSU chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, a national organization for HR managers. Voting will take place on April 8th.
3) I went to see an advisor (mandatory at a senior status) today in order to register for my last semester at SHSU. He informed me that a new catalog will be coming out in the fall which will eliminate 8 hours of electives that are currently in place under my degree plan. So what that means is. . . if I come back after this summer and re-file my degree plan, I will only have to take 2 classes (6 credit hours) to graduate! Woot Woot!
4) Aria my room-mate is moving out this weekend. I will have the place to myself until this semester is over.
After a very depressing semester, this past month God has shown me wonders. I am engaged to the love of my life, I got to see my beautiful God-daughter and family for a week, classes have got better, I spoke to my best friend Selena for the first time in 6 months this past week (she has been away getting treatment for anorexia), plus all the things I have mentioned above.
One last note, Thank-you to everyone that sent engagement cards, it really means a lot to both Josh and I. Love you all!
After a very depressing semester, this past month God has shown me wonders. I am engaged to the love of my life, I got to see my beautiful God-daughter and family for a week, classes have got better, I spoke to my best friend Selena for the first time in 6 months this past week (she has been away getting treatment for anorexia), plus all the things I have mentioned above.
One last note, Thank-you to everyone that sent engagement cards, it really means a lot to both Josh and I. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment