Saturday, September 20thDoug and I celebrated our 28th anniversary by going to Trader Vic's in Dallas. It is located on Mockingbird, near 75. The whole experience was wonderful!!!
On our arrival, we were greeted with 2 complimentary glasses of champagne with strawberries since we were celebrating our anniversary. Trader Vics is known for their drinks concoctions. I had the Dallas Blue Star. This drink was been created to commemorate the opening of the new location in Dallas. The Dallas Blue Star has tequila, agave nectar, cointreau, lime juice and is garnished with a star fruit slice — very pretty!
Appetizers: Duck Spring Rolls with one Crab Cake. (Doug said the crab cake was awesome!)
Dinner: Doug had the Halibut and creamy mashed potatoes and I had an 8 oz filet mignon with wasabi mashed potatoes. Both awesome!
I hope you check them out, if you have a location near you!
http://www.tradervicsdallas.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment