Aloha...means hello & goodbye.We have begun planning for our next vacation. Doug and I are headed back to Hawaii next spring. We will fly into Honolulu ,Oahu and stay for 3 days. We will visit Pearl Harbor (USS Arizona, USS Missouri, USS Bowfin, Battleship Row & the Pacific Aviation Museum). If we have time we'll head out to DiamondHead and also visit the Wyland Gallery. Our favorite artists (Walfrido) resides on this island and his art is featured in this art gallery. His painting "Angelic Light" is hanging over our fireplace.
We will island hop via Hawaiian Airlines, traveling between Oahu and Maui.
We will conclude our vacation in Ka'anapoli, Maui. We had such an enjoyable time there last time, we can't wait to go back!! This part of the vacation will be little more relaxing. I think we will plan a little snorkel time; visit the rainforest (Ioa Valley State Park) and the dormant volcano (Haleakala National Park).
3 comments:
Lucky You!!!!!! Maybe MK could hide in your suitcase with her dress up outfit!
too bad there is not one in "my size"
Oh I bet we could find one!!!
Post a Comment