Today is February 1st and I'm starting a countdown to Valentine's Day.
I've gotten Doug several small gifts and made some cards using my Cricut.
I planned on a special surprise for him every evening.
But he surprised me by bringing home a dozen white roses "just because".
I thought maybe he had narc'd out my countdown plan; but it turns out we were
each thinking of wonderful ways to show each other how much we care.
So shown are my roses and Doug's "Day 1" Valentines gift.
I got him a Weber grill handle light for his new grill.
Stay tuned for the other surprises for Countdown to Valentines Day 2012.
I've gotten Doug several small gifts and made some cards using my Cricut.
I planned on a special surprise for him every evening.
But he surprised me by bringing home a dozen white roses "just because".
I thought maybe he had narc'd out my countdown plan; but it turns out we were
each thinking of wonderful ways to show each other how much we care.
So shown are my roses and Doug's "Day 1" Valentines gift.
I got him a Weber grill handle light for his new grill.
Stay tuned for the other surprises for Countdown to Valentines Day 2012.
1 comment:
WOW!! How neat!! Enjoy each other every minute you have!!!
Love to Both! Diane
Post a Comment