Thursday, May 03, 2012

Week of Babysitting

I spent a week babysitting my grandson Andrew
Thursday, April 26 - Wednesday, May 2nd

Saturday morning, we participated in the March of Dimes walk in The Woodlands.
Andrew is shown visiting with all the friendly McKesson employees.


Jill and Andrew walking with the masses of people.

Friday morning, I put together Andrew's high chair. He is shown here sitting up to the table like a big boy.  Saturday afternoon, he enjoyed his first taste of rice cereal off of a spoon. He's been getting it in a bottle, but this was his first spoon feeding. 

 He took to the spoon very well and didn't make "too" much of a mess!

He actually sucked the cereal off the spoon.
I can see the sippy cup in his near future!

We had lots of play time on the floor.
He was just learning how to roll over pretty good.
And one afternoon, I think he rolled over and over about 40 times.


Andrew in one of his new outfits from Mimi.
Looks like he can't wait to help Daddy!

Cuddle time!
Andrew doesn't look so happy about it, but Mimi enjoyed it immensily!

Andrew had discovered his toes.
I think the brightly colored socks helped and he had his socks in his mouth before this day was over.

It was a look of fun for Mimi (and hopefully Andrew too!)
There were many firsts and I sure wished they lived closer so I wouldn't miss out of any more of those milestones.

1 comment:

Josh and Jill Elliott said...

Thanks again for staying the week! We can never tell you enough THANKS!!!!