Monday, December 14, 2009

Wedding Countdown - 5

Today:
1) My mom and dad arrived this afternoon from Pomeroy, Iowa
2) I finished the Huntsville "TO DO" packets complete with driving directions.
3) Two of the front windows were re-cleaned by "Window N More"
4) Mary Elliott of Waverly Manor called for the final RSVP count - #162
5) Nancy O'Leary from First Presbyterian Church called to confirm the wedding plans for Friday and Saturday...Good thing too...because she had the wedding time at 4pm on Saturday..not 3pm. She would have opened the church for us at 1pm versus noon. Close one!!
6) FYI...Jill called this morning and she is sick..ok..it's only a sore throat, but I'm hoping it won't turn into anything more than that. I told her to go to the doctor. She said she didn't have time! I told her to take some Vitamin C, throat lozenges, warm fluids, etc... She said she brought Theraflu to work to take. Prayers for quick healing. And here I thought Josh's kidney stone might cause a problem...I wasn't even thinking that it would be Jill...Oh brother!!

No comments: