Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thanks Jill


So, I owe it all to Jill.....I mean she is my sister and such and we share just about everything (shoes, clothes, bags, common interests, etc), but I'd prefer not to share one thing.....germs!

Yesterday afternoon, around 5 PM-ish, yours truly took on what Jill had! yes, yes, yes....the poop and the puke and the tummy ache....I had it all.

I spent my night confined to the upstairs because Dad didn't want me infesting the downstairs.

With this we can conclude that Jill was not food poisoned, but just catching the bug and passing it down to me. It must be a 24 hr bug because Jill and I are both feeling better. YAY!

So, all this to say, I love my sister but I don't love her germs.
So, my advice is to stay away from sick people and wash your hands, because you never know what creepy critter you're gonna get....and who from! LOVE YOU JILL!! :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ah, Jill likes to share just like Makayla likes to share with me! :)