
Today, my hubby turns 50!
We can't celebrate today, but I just want him to know I love him so much and
I can't wait to celebrate our
next milestone this year....30 yrs of marriage.
Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. ~
Pope John XXIII
5 comments:
Happy 50th Birthday Brother!!!
Hope you had a good Birthday even though you're in Spain or on the way!! Our wishes for many more!!
We Love You!!!
Cleta & Nathan
Happy Birthday Doug! MK wants to wish you a special birthday for her favorite uncle who does the best buffalo grins around!
Happy Birthday! Be watching the mail. A special "car"d is on it's way...
Happy Birthday Daddio!
Wow... half a century??? I can't believe it! Hope you have a magnificent day even though you are far from home. Love you!
Yeh! I think I have just as many teeth left as I probably had in that picture,
Thanks Dear!!
I love you
Post a Comment