Monday, I received a package in the mail from my sister Jenny as a thanks for creating her photography website. Inside was a thank you card with a package of "smarties" and 8 caramel apple suckers.
I'm not too fond of chocolate so these are definately a weakness for me. As you can see I'm already down to just one caramel apple sucker. I can't find them around here so it was a very special treat to get a couple.
Anything for you Dee, when it gets to be closer to Halloween I'll get a bag of suckers for you and send them to you. We'll have to webcam date Monster House :)
1 comment:
Anything for you Dee, when it gets to be closer to Halloween I'll get a bag of suckers for you and send them to you. We'll have to webcam date Monster House :)
Post a Comment