Friday, March 5th - Karl had his 4 "wisdom" teeth removed.
This is the BEFORE photo
He is wearing his lucky shirt.
He had been told there could be possible nerve involvement with the removal of his impacted wisdom teeth. He did not want to have nerve damage so he figured a "lucky" shirt couldn't hurt.
He had been told there could be possible nerve involvement with the removal of his impacted wisdom teeth. He did not want to have nerve damage so he figured a "lucky" shirt couldn't hurt.
This is the AFTER photo.
This is a smile in case you are wondering, his bottom lip was still anesthetized.
This is a smile in case you are wondering, his bottom lip was still anesthetized.

Karl was very nervous when he started.
He was feeling fine here and did NOT remember anything at all.
He was feeling fine here and did NOT remember anything at all.

Karl is feeling good!!!!!!

On the way home from the dentist office,
I picked up Karl's pain medication (Vicodin),antibiotic (Amoxicillin)
I picked up Karl's pain medication (Vicodin),antibiotic (Amoxicillin)
and prescription mouth rinse.
Karl has been enjoying pudding, mac & cheese and his favorite Grape Slush from Sonic.
Karl is shown here, resting with Gingerbread Baby.
Get Well soon Karl!!!
2 comments:
Glad he made it through it without any problems. Makayla hopes Gingerbread Baby is taking good care of him.
Ah, I remember this well. My bottom two were impacted, too. They warned me about the nerve damage too. And because I was put completely out (the ONLY way to have this done in my opinion), they told me I could die, too. Great. Thanks - one more thing be nervous about! But I didn't die and I didn't have nerve damage, so there ya go! I'm guessing he has stiches??? Wait til they start itching (about day 4) Hee Hee!
Post a Comment