Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy 30th Anniversary

Woo Hoo!!! It's our 30th wedding anniversary!
We have stood the test of time and reached this milestone, 30 years of marriage.

The Wedding Party
In green: my brother Garry Janssen & cousin Tammy Janssen
In yellow: Doug's cousin Larry Christiansen & my college friend Denise (Burgess) Leffelman
In peach: Bestman -Doug's cousin, Scott Ridge & Maid of Honor - my high school best friend - Sally (Mohr) Stumpf
Ringbearer: my neighbor I used to babysit, Jeff Murphy
Flower Girl: my sister Jennifer (Janssen) Swanson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The 30th anniversary is called the Pearl anniversary. I guess for it's timeless elegance.
The flower that marks this anniversary is the lily.

1 comment:

Dustin Kuklenz said...

Congratulations! I remember handing out programs... and Doug's brown Chevy Citation... and the tornado... :O