Saturday, July 02, 2011

Mom & Jill Day

Saturday morning was a leisurely breakfast made by Doug(cappachinos, muffins, eggs & sausages).

Jill and I showered and prepped for our "Girls Day Out". We started with pedicures at Attractive Nails in The Colony.


We both chose the French tip - Tropical Spa pedicure.
We then did a few errands~ Joann Fabrics, Michaels for some cardstock.

Then Jill said "It's time to feed the baby" so we stopped at Wendy's for lunch.

After lunch we went to Kohl's to find Jill a "pregnancy ring" since her wedding ring is too tight on her finger. She did find one..see The Elliott Blog for those details.

Our last stop was Leslies for some pool supply chemicals.

The rest of the day was relaxing at home: Jill blogging, Cricut 101 with Design Studio and a nap.

After dinner, we would both color our hair. Can you tell which one is the before and after??

1 comment:

Jill said...

I know, I know, I know!!!! If people read my blog this would be SOOOOO easy!