~Aloha ~Doug & I would check out of the hotel around 10am. We did some shopping on Front Street in Lahaina, before heading to Kihei for lunch at Coconuts Fish Cafe (again).
Then off to the airport for our flight home. No delays this time. Left Maui on a nonstop flight for DFW at 5pm on Friday evening, we arrived at DFW airport at 5am on Saturday morning. Jackie picked us up at the airport, then we were off to home to catch some zzzz's. (We didn't sleep on the plane) Up at 11am and back to normal activities.
It was a great vacation. Fun filled! Action packed! Many memories!
I'm sure you will be hearing more about vacation from Karl's blog and Josh&Jill's blog. Stay tuned.
There will be a link provided later for all of my vacation photos, once I've had a chance to organize them.
~Mahalo~
Hawaiian word for Thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment